==Included in this update : ==
- Valentine Limited Time Gatcha
- Pick-up Gatcha new selection
- New event stages
- Expedition event
- Connection timer bonus and daily login bonuses changed
- New extermination/marathon
- Max AP limits raised
- UI improvements
- New Valentine Limited Time Gatcha (4th Feb ~ 18th Feb)
- Special costume Claire and Kittori can be obtained from this valentine gatcha
- Chances for SSR and SR ranks are improved on this gatcha (rates can be seen in patch notes)
- After the time period, none of these girl variations will be added to the platinum gatcha
- Additionally, SSR and SR rank chances have been improved for platinum gatcha (I am not sure if this is temporary or permanent)
Pick Up Gatcha (Current Roster 4th Feb ~ 18th Feb)
- Using the 11-roll option on limited time gatchas will reward you with a "Pick Up Ticket" in your mail box
- You can use these tickets to roll in this gatcha. Rolling is random like always.
- In this gatcha, there are two outlier units, Rosalie+ and Marielle+. They are [40 Gem] exchange units (discharge them for 40 gems a girl to use in the gem shop.)
- Note that the rank chances are different in this gatcha, and they can be seen in the patch notes.
- As tickets are sent automatically to your mail box, there is no limit to the amount of tickets you can obtain from 11-rolling
- There will be another selection of units after this current roster for the pick up gatcha.
Event "In whose Hands Lies the Fate of Tomorrow" and "Sweets Showdown: The Sequel" : (4th Feb ~ 18th Feb)
- By clearing the stages for "In whose Hands lies the Fate of Tomorrow", you will be able to obtain [R+] Valentines Special Costume Francette!
- By clearing the stages for "Sweets Showdown: The Sequel", you will obtain "Handmade Chocolate", which can be exchanged in the event tab of the shop for various items
-There is also a chance for SSR equipment to drop on certain difficulties
- In the 2nd week, a new stage for Sweets Showdown will be added with better drop conditions for Handmade Chocolate, as well as an artifact drop
- Additionally, the artifact will be made available for purchase in the event shop in the 2nd week
Valentine Expedition event : (4th Feb ~ 18th Feb)
- By clearing expeditions, you can obtain "Chocolate"
- Exchange these chocolates for items in the events achievement tab
- Daily achievements are 20 chocolates for 25 AP potion or a card (affection item), please be aware of this
- By doing all available 5 expeditions each day you can complete the daily for a bouquet of flowers (affection item?)
Timer Connection Bonus and Daily Login Bonus:
- Timer connect on bonus rewards have changed. Most notably, the 3rd reward is a "Secret Chocolate Recipe".
- This item can be exchanged in the achievements daily tab for certain items. 6 recipes are needed for one item.
- As it is a daily achievement, you could theoretically exchange for 2 of the same item.
- As there are no lines regarding how long this one will last, I am uncertain of how many weeks this one will last.
- Daily login bonus has reset and has been changed. The equips at the end of the row are [SSR] Ribbon Shields.
Extermination/Marathon missions : (4th Feb ~ 18th Feb)
- By doing one of the two latest 10-battle stage, you can obtain the [Artifact] equip "Love Cupid"
- This new [Artifact]'s skill damages the enemy team and stuns them
- The newest artifact can be obtained on the 2nd page 10-battles
- The 10-battles on the first page are older 10-battles with older [Artifact] equips Max AP Limit increased:
- Like it says. This is so great it deserves its own header. I went from 161 -> 238. I could sleep for 12 hours and just barely go over my AP limit!
Automatic Discharging of Base Girls when Rolling Silver Gatcha :
- There is now a checkbox you can tick to automatically discharge base girls when they are rolled during your silver gatcha rolls
- The UI for when you are using an item has improved by including the icon of the item you're about to use as well as the name
- This UI improvement also extends to when you feed girls to the glorious floating blue exp sponge orb or discharge girls
- Also, when in the rank up unit selection, it appears that only girls at their current max level limit for that rank will be shown